Throughout my academic and professional career as a high-achieving student, tutor, and teaching aide, I have helped many students to excel in and beyond their classes. I understand the specific challenges learners face in these subjects and have a proven track record of guiding them to success. Additionally, I also speak French to the B2 level, and have been an active member of a French bilingual debate team, making me an ideal French tutor for students up to the high school level.
Name: Brielle Huang
Lillian Osborne High School
2022 – 2025
▪ Honours with distinction; 4.0 GPA
▪ Top-ranking participant of LOHS Debate Club, LOHS Competitive Mathematics Club
▪ Pursuing my International Baccalaureate diploma
June 2023 – August 2023
Tech Bytes Foundation
▪ Worked with colleagues to develop a new curriculum for educational programs.
▪ Helped to test and review courses produced by the foundation.
▪ Demonstrated computer science and data analysis skills through real-life applications.
High School Researcher
2022 – 2023
▪ Collaborated on academic manuscript as a high school researcher, presenting research
findings at a symposium.
▪ Utilized data analysis tools to process and interpret research data within the team.
▪ Co-authored an academic paper showcasing research contributions.
2019 – Present
▪ Collaborated with teachers to develop and implement strategies to support student learning.
▪ Monitored student to identify areas of difficulty and provide necessary resources.
▪ Developed and implemented effective study skills and test preparation techniques.
▪ Boosted student performance by up to 30%.
Physics 20, Physics 30
English Language Arts K-10
French as a Second Language K-10
English as a Second Language A1 – C2
Online and In-Person (Edmonton)